Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Benifit of Recycling of E-waste
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste
The company has tied -up with: Recyclers/ Dismantlers Name
- Tes-Amm India Pvt. Ltd
- Trishyirya Recycling India Pvt. Ltd
- Unique Eco Recycle
- Universal Traders
- Vision Enviro Solution
- VK E-waste Recyclers
- Zenviron E-waste Solutions
For collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their respective plants. Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 1800-102-1020. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or E-waste Solutions team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
Contact Person Name
P-199/b, C.I.T Road, Scheme-VI-M, Kolkata-700054.
NH-6, AT/PO-Bareipalli, Sambalpur, Pin-768006.
Plot No-C, Near Ek Minar Tol Kanta, New Kabarkhana, Bhopal M.P.
Vill: Amsing Jorabat; Mouza-Panbari, P.O-Satgaon, Guwahati-781027, Dist: Kamrup.
Gangtok Municipal Croration, Deorali, Sikkim-737101.
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018, Meghalaya.
Sarma Motors, BD K Road, Near –SBI, North Lakhimpur, Assam-787001.
Mr. Ashish Kumar Dutta
Dutta & Company, Station Road, Tarapur, Silchar-788003.
Mr. Santosh Jaiswal
Mr .Sanjay Shaw
Sanath Motors, C/o Sanjay Shaw, Motor Stand, C.R. Road, Agartala-799004.
Village: Kharsam, Post-Paras, Dist-Samastipur, Bihar.
P.O-Silli, Village-Silli, Dist-Ranchi, Jharkhand. Pin-835102.
Baloda Bazar, Lawan Road, Baloda Bazar, Raipur-Chhattisgarh – 493332, Near Gayatri Mandir.
Mr.sesh Nath Yadav
Post Mohanath, Azamgarh, Nizamabad, Uttar Pradesh-276206
H NO 8,2-686/PD/85,MLA Colony,Road No 12,Banjara Hills,Hyderabad
Cubicor Information Systems, 5-9-60/S1/1,3/1, II Level,Moghuls Court,Baseerbagh,Telangana
RZ-39,Kushi Ram Park,Uttam Nagar,New Delhi-59
Unique Eco Recycle,41,Sikh Mohalla,Near Kothari Market Chouraha,Behind Reliance Petrol Pump,Palda,Indore 452007
Vision Enviro Solution,2nd Floor,Shree Ram Complex,Surat Dumas Road,Surat ,Gujrat
Mr Murugun G
Trishyirya Recycling India Pvt. Ltd
Plot A7,Madras Export Processing Zone,Tambaram,Chennai
VK E-Waste Recyclers,Mall Road,Garhi Cantt,Dehradun 248003
Attero Recycling Pvt Ltd,PSIEC Commercial Complex,Pratap Chowk,Ludhiana
Exigo Recycling Pvt Ltd,G.T Road,Samalkha,Panipat,Haryana
Group Ten Plus,Saligao,Goa
Mr Chitra Aarjun
Kalko E waste solutions,144 Ganesh Nagar,Phursungi,Pune
Mr Dinkar Edupuganti
Green Worms Waste Management,East Hill Kazhikode,Kerela 673005
Rashi E waste,Connaught Road,Queens Road,Bengaluru ,Karnataka 560052
Balaji Plastics,Keel Parikalpattu, Puducherry 607402